Veeam Cloud Connect Backup Solutions from DARZ – Ensure the availability of your business
In times of data-driven business models, stringent backup strategies are more important than ever. By the time your enterprise’s total value is based on the availability of critical data, a powerful and efficient backup is no longer just “nice to have”.
With Veeam® Backup & Replication ™, you get a powerful, user-friendly, and cost-effective backup and backup solution. The solution provides an agile, adaptable, and highly available recovery of virtualized applications and data. In addition, backup and replication functions for virtual machines are combined in just one single solution. Veeam Backup & Replication is award-winning support for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtualized environments.
The availability solution for your company
With the statement Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™, Veeam provides solutions that enable recovery time and point objectives (RTPO ™) to be implemented with periods of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data.
You can expect the following advantages from Veeam:
- Restoring of entire virtual machines, including data and application objects
- Fast, resourceless retrieval of objects and e-discovery for Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, and Active Directory
- Oracle databases and SQL Server databases are restored to transaction level
- Optimize RPOs and backups with backup from Storage Snapshots from Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), NetApp, Dell EMC, Nimble and Cisco, which are up to 20x faster
- Fully integrated, cloud-based disaster recovery and agile, secure backup in the cloud with Veeam Cloud Connect via DRINK
- Continuous, automated control of the recoverability of each backup and replica
- Integrated WAN acceleration to outsource backups and replicas to other sites. This is about 50x faster than normal copying of files
- Scale-Out Backup Repository ™ with no limit, Direct Storage Access, and deduplication and compression
- Disaster recovery with site failover and failback to one click at a minimum or completely without restriction of business
Veeam Cloud Connect from DARZ
With support from Veeam Cloud Connect from DARZ, you can transfer physical and virtualized backups to externalized locations and replicate virtual machines. They do so without the expense and complexity of building and maintaining an external infrastructure. With Veeam CloudConnect, you get an invariably integrated, secure solution for fast backup, replication and recovery in cloud environments. With the support of DARZ as a service provider and endpoint, you delegate your backup or replication tasks directly to the cloud host. Never was cloud-based disaster recovery and external backup so simple to implement. You only need to have Veeam Backup & Replication installed and connect to our Veeam CloudConnect instance.
OUR OFFER FOR YOU: NO LICENSE COSTS FOR VEEAM CLOUD CONNECT UNTIL DECEMBER 31, 2017!
Normally, the cost is calculated as follows:
Veeam Cloud Connect Licenses
- Veeam Standard: EUR 10,00 / month
- Veeam Enterprise Plus: 15,00 EUR/month (for SureBackup and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service functionality)
- SATA: EUR 0,10 GB/month.
Disaster Recovery ressources
- Prices, loads and time guarantee depend on personal requirements
Until December 31, 2017, you are NOT paying for the Veeam Cloud Connect licenses and disaster recovery resources. You pay only for the individual effort of Backup Storage. The one-meter costs for the installation amount to EUR 500.00 instead of EUR 1000.00. In addition, you can request a four-week free Proof of Concept upon request.
Added value for you:
With Veeam, you get powerful and resilient functionalities that help you avoid the consequences of a serious data loss. Veeam Cloud Connect offers the following advantages:
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service with Veeam
DARZ provides you with a backup and disaster recovery-as-a-service based on Veeam, a modular service module that provides you with protection against the impact of the short, medium and long-term failure of your primary IT. This concept can be easily combined with other Data Centric Services from DARZ and can easily be adapted to your business continuity management. By mapping the solution in the cloud, you benefit from cost-efficiency, since you can assemble individual service modules just as you need them. In addition, there are different test options that simulate the procedure and the performance of the solution before the incident actually occurs. In the end, this leads to a greater degree of security and risk coverage, which has a positive impact on your company’s duration and image.
- Veeam Cloud Connect offers the following advantages
- External backups hosted: transfer physical and virtualized backups to an external, hosted cloud repository without additional Veeam licenses using a secure SSL connection
- Comprehensive visibility and control: retrieves information directly from the backup console in hosted backup repositories, and tracking cloud usage repositories, and when the hosted storage contract expires
- Up-to-date backup architecture: take advantage of Veeam’s advanced technology, including backup copy jobs with embedded WAN acceleration, unlimited incremental backups, parallel processing for virtual machines and VM hard disks, GFS storage preferences (grandfather-father son ), Etc. – all combined in one solution
- End-to-end encryption: Reliable encoding of all files on the source system, during backup and backup, with no loss of data compression through embedded compression and WAN acceleration
- Can be combined with Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service from DARZ, design and management of disaster plans with Veeam, combined with SureBackup functions and test capability of the disaster case. With DRIN, in the DR case, you activate all systems within minutes in order to be able to react again. For other providers you need hours, days or weeks.