At this event at the DARZ Datacenter in Darmstadt, both companies once again gave detailed information about their recently established partnership and the strategic importance of positioning CloudSigma’s cloud offers in Germany.
The German Hybrid Cloud Offering by CloudSigma at DARZ Data Center:
CloudSigma’s secure hybrid cloud technology allows direct, secure, private IP only connectivity between private networks in the cloud and private infrastructure – all within the DARZ data center in Darmstadt or any of the data centers connected via 100Gbps to DARZ in the Frankfurt region.
With CloudSigma’s hybrid cloud offer, customers can connect their existing infrastructure to CloudSigma via private connectivity, thus adding large scale elastic infrastructure to to your existing deployment, achieving cost optimisation as well as increasing reliability and security.
Everything is offered via German companies and locations only providing a 100% German law infrastructure solution without exposure to the US patriot act or other legal jurisdictions.
Customer benefits at a glance
- create powerful unified private/public infrastructure deployments and strategies
- instantly scale-up of your physical infrastructure
- <1ms latency between your private deployment and CloudSigma
- Utilise networking-as-a-service products to boost connectivity & security
- Mirror your private infrastructure to the cloud using the CloudSigma disaster-recovery-as-a-service